82 Best Alone Quotes For Girls

 


At some point in our lives, we all have experienced the feeling of being alone. To be alone doesn’t have to mean staying in an empty room with no one else but yourself. Sometimes even when you’re with other people’s company, you still get that feeling of loneliness.

There are two reasons why at times we feel this way. First, it could be that we chose to just be by ourselves. At first, some of us actually enjoy doing things on our own. We thought we’d be more relaxed and at peace without the presence of anyone else.

But later on we realized we went too far and now it’s too late, we no longer have anyone beside us. Secondly, we feel alone because our friends and family do not seem to understand what we’re going through in life. We feel that we are not getting the support, love, and affection that we need.

Thankfully, we found the way to express our emotions through reading and posting quotes related to what we feel. It somehow helps us tell other people what we really want to say. These Feelings lonely Quotes also give us the courage to understand the real reason why we’re feeling this way.


Best Alone Quotes For Girls


(1)

"One thing I’ve learned is that you can’t move on alone. You need someone to show you that behind all the clouds, the sun is still shining…"πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Ritu Ghatourey


(2)

"Language... has created the word 'loneliness' to express the pain of being alone. And it has created the word 'solitude' to express the glory of being alone."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Paul Tillich


(3)

"Getting through a hard time alone, is almost as bad as having the best time of your life but no one to share it with…"πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Levita Charin


(4)

"I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Henry David Thoreau


(5)

"It’s better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone  so far…"πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Marilyn Monroe


(6)

"I think it's good for a person to spend time alone. It gives them an opportunity to discover who they are and to figure out why they are always alone."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Amy Sedaris


(7)

"We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone…"πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Orson Welles


(8)

"Solitude is a chosen separation for refining your soul. Isolation is what you crave when you neglect the first."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Wayne Cordeiro


(9)

"It’s often just enough to be with someone. I don’t need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You’re not alone…"πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Marilyn Monroe


(10)

"Being solitary is being alone well: being alone luxuriously immersed in doings of your own choice, aware of the fullness of your own presence rather than of the absence of others. Because solitude is an achievement." πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Alice Koller


Doing It Alone Quotes


(11)

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company…"πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-George Washington


 

(12)

"Sometimes life is too hard to be alone, and sometimes life is too good to be alone."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Elizabeth Gilbert


(13)

"I have to be alone very often. I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That’s how I refuel…"πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Audrey Hepburn


(14)

"A man can be himself alone so long as he is alone if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ   

-Arthur Schopenhaur


(15)

"People who do a job that claims to be creative have to be alone to recharge their batteries. You can’t live 24 hours a day in the spotlight and remain creative. For people like me, solitude is a victory…"πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Karl Lagerfeld


(16)

"The trouble is not really in being alone, it's being lonely. One can be lonely in the midst of a crowd, don't you think?"πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Christine Feehan


(17)

"A great friend is someone who makes your problems their problems just so you don’t have to go through them alone…"πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Nishan Panwar


(18)

"We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Orson Welles


(19)

"A man is born alone and dies alone; and he experiences the good and bad consequences of his karma alone; and he goes alone to hell or the Supreme abode…"πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Chanakya


(20)

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being. His heart withers if it does not answer another heart. His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ   

-Pearl S. Buck


Being Left Alone


(21)

"I would rather be alone and happy, than to be with someone who makes me unhappy…"πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Rashida Rowe


(22)

"Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Dag Hammarskjold


(23)

"We allow our ignorance to prevail upon us and make us think we can survive alone, alone in patches, alone in groups, alone in races, even alone in genders…"πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Maya Angelou


 

(24)

"Being isolated at times doesn't always mean that you want to distance yourself from others; it simply means that you need some space to see things clearly."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ    

-Wazim Shaw


(25)

"It is wiser to be alone & happy, than to be with somebody who does nothing, while you do everything for them…"πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Nishan Panwar


(26)

"People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don't think that's true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ    

-Kim Culbertson


(27)

"If it’s true that our species is alone in the universe, then I’d have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little…"πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-George Carlin


(28)

"Be able to be alone. Lose not the advantage of solitude, and the society of thyself."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Thomas Browne


(29)

"All things appear and disappear because of the concurrence of causes and conditions. Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything else…"πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Gautama Buddha


(30)

"The best part about being alone is that you really don't have to answer to anybody. You do what you want."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ  

-Justin Timberlake


Staying Alone Quotes


(31)

"I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude…"πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Henry David Thoreau


(32)

"I have a huge, active imagination, [and] I think I'm really scared of being alone; because if I'm left to my own devices, I'll just turn into a madwoman."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ    

-Claire Danes


 

(33)

"Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work…"πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Abdul Kalam


(34)

"Loneliness expresses the pain of being alone and solitude expresses the glory of being alone."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

- Paul Tillich


(35)

"Every man must do two things alone; he must do his own believing and his own dying…"πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Martin Luther King, Jr.


(36)

"A man is born alone and dies alone and he experiences the good and bad consequences of his karma alone and he goes alone to hell or the Supreme abode."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

- Chanakya


(37)

"Language.. has created the word ‘loneliness’ to express the pain of being alone. And it has created the word ‘solitude’ to express the glory of being alone…"πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Paul Tillich


(38)

"A man is never completely alone in this world. At the worst, he has the company of a boy, a youth, and by and by a grown man the one he used to be."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

- Cesare Pavese


(39)

"I finally faced the fact that it isn’t a crime not having friends. Being alone means you have fewer problems…"πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Whitney Houston


(40)

"Learn to be alone and to like it. There is nothing more empowering or freeing than learning to like your own company."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Mandy Hale


 Fighting Alone Quotes


(41)

"Being an actor is the loneliest thing in the world. You are all alone with your concentration and imagination, and that’s all you have…"πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-James Dean


(42)

"Loneliness is my least favorite thing about life. The thing that I’m most worried about is just being alone without anybody to care for or someone who will care for me."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

 – Anne Hathaway


(43)

"A man can be himself only so long as he is alone; and if hes does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free…"πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Arthur Schopenhauer


 

(44)

"The best part about being alone is that you really don’t have to answer to anybody. You do what you want."πŸ˜”πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜Œ

 – Justin Timberlake


(45)

"I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude…"πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

-Henry David Thoreau


(46)

"He succeeded in being considered totally uninteresting. People left him alone. And that was all he wanted."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

– Patrick SΓΌskind


(47)

"Loneliness is such an omnipotent and painful threat to many persons that they have little conception of the positive values of solitude and even, at times, are frightened at the prospect of being alone."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

 – Rollo May


(48)

"She knows she is lonely, yet she has no problem with it. She prefers to spend her time alone instead of dealing with people’s lies and games."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ


(49)

"There’s a tremendous difference between alone and lonely. You could be lonely in a group of people. I like being alone. I like eating by myself. I go home at night and just watch a movie or hang out with my dog. I have to exert myself and really say, oh God, I’ve got to see my friends ’cause I’m too content being by myself."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

 – Drew Barrymore


(50)

"Until you get comfortable with being alone you’ll never know if you’re choosing someone out of love or loneliness."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

- Many Hale


Tired Of Being Alone Quotes


(51)

"I finally faced the fact that it isn’t a crime not having friends. Being alone means you have fewer problems."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

– Whitney Houston


(52)

"I’m fascinated with myself and love hearing the sound of my own voice. I’d like to hear what I have to say. A lot of people don’t like being alone because they truly don’t like themselves, but I love me."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

 –Gene Simmons


(53)

"I had already found that it was not good to be alone, and so made companionship with what there was around me, sometimes with the universe and sometimes with my own insignificant self; but my books were always my friends, let fail all else."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

–Joshua Slocum


(54)

"Some people can’t stand being alone. I love solitude and silence. But when I come out of it, I’m a regular talking machine. It’s all or nothing for me."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

–Celine Dion


 

 

(55)

"I think it’s good for a person to spend time alone. It gives them an opportunity to discover who they are and to figure out why they are always alone."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

–Amy Sedaris


(56)

"Adolescents show off. That’s another way of wanting to connect with people. It’s not an aspect of human behavior that we generally consider to be very admirable, but it is, in some way, a means of connecting with someone else and not being alone."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

– Kenneth Lonergan


(57)

"And the danger is that in this move toward new horizons and far directions, that I may lose what I have now, and not find anything except loneliness."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

– Sylvia Plath


(58)

"The Jew does not wish to be isolated. He fears being alone, without allies."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

 –Meir Kahane


(59)

"We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

 –Orson Welles


(60)

"I never felt isolated; I just liked being alone. I think that some people are good at being alone, and some people aren’t, and as a child, I really liked it."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

 –Karin Slaughter


You Are Never Alone Quotes


(61)

" I felt her absence. it was like waking up one day with no teeth in your mouth. you wouldn’t need to run to the mirror to know they were gone."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

– James Dashner


(62)

"I only work once or twice a year for about a month, so I have a lot of free time. But I’m good at being alone, which helps."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

–Rory Culkin


 

(63)

"If you wanted to do something absolutely honest, something true, it always turned out to be a thing that had to be done alone."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

–Richard Yates


(64)

"While I’m perfectly able of walking this planet without you, it would be the loneliest journey knowing you exist."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

 –J. Iron Word


(65)

"Alone, I often fall down into nothingness. I must push my foot stealthily lest I should fall off the edge of the world into nothingness. I have to bang my head against some hard door to call myself back to the body."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

– Virginia Woolf


(66)

"Growing up in Georgia in the southeastern United States, I was always reading and always kept to myself. I never felt isolated, though; I just liked being alone."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

–Karin Slaughter


(67)

"As a child, I was a brat, and my parents didn’t know how to control me. So they told me ghost stories, which stayed with me. I am still petrified of darkness and being alone."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

– Bipasha Basu


(68)

"Being alone is scarier than any boogeyman and the reason why I don’t choose to see Horror movies as a rule."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

–Tom Sizemore


(69)

"For me, books have always been a way to feel less alone while being alone. Perhaps if I was depressed and isolated, just communicating with these authors through their sentences helped me."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

 –Jonathan Ames


(70)

"In a household tragedy, you are very much aware of being alone. It is something that is possible to grasp, and that is why it hurts so much. Because you are alone. I know a little about this."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

–Per Petterson


Living Alone Quotes


(71)

"It takes people being alone in front of the computer at three in the morning to write opinions about movies, apparently."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

–Jeff Nichols


(72)

"I’m the most communal person that exists and a very solitary person. So I think writing is a form of getting to the community and being alone, and it’s the best of both possible worlds."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

 –Ariel Dorfman


(73)

"I owe everything that I have done to the fact that I am very much at ease being alone."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

–Marilynne Robinson


(74)

"I’m into horror pictures because I love the fear of being alone in the dark, and I’d recommend that to any composer who wants to work in this genre."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

–Christopher Young


(75)

"It is better to be alone than to become a person that loses his soul to the fear of loneliness."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

 –Shannon L. Alder


(76)

"Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it’s not because they enjoy solitude. It’s because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

 –Jodi Picoult


(77)

"The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

 –F. Scott Fitzgerald


(78)

"Remember: the time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself. Life’s cruelest irony."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

 –Douglas Coupland


 

 

(79)

"The one who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crows. Those who walk alone are likely to find themselves in places no one has ever been before."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

 –Albert Einstein


(80)

"Some people tremble at the idea of being alone. I don’t understand. I love my solitude. My energy is never leeched; my feelings are never hurt. I treat myself well, I entertain myself, but its peaceful."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

 –Sylvester Mcnutt


Alone Crying Quotes


(81)

"I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

 –Albert Einstein


(82)

"All man’s miseries derive from not being able to sit quietly in a room alone."πŸ˜”πŸ˜žπŸ˜Œ

 –Blaise Pascal



0 Comments: